Monday, January 10, 2011

CONFIRMED: COLIN FARRELL TAKES LEAD ROLE IN "TOTAL RECALL"

The 34-year-old was rumoured to be taking over the lead role in the movie last year and the producer Neal Moritz has now confirmed the news.

Farrell was recently keeping quiet about the rumours that he is involved in the film.

He said: "I'd like to. I just don't know. I'm not sure. I haven't been home for Christmas. I haven't made the required calls. I don't know. I think, maybe."

However Moritz confirmed to Collider.com that Farrell will be starring in the film.

He said: "We're doing the movie with Colin Farrell."

The film will start shooting in Toronto on May 15 this year.

SOURCE:  http://www.musicrooms.net/movies/23539-colin-farrell-confirmed-to-star-in-total-recall-remake.html

3 comments:

  1. Big risk for all involved. Let's hope they know what they're doing. God help him if it tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it does well. I'm looking forward to it. Also think it's a good time for him to do a big movie. The fact he was cast is good for him imho. He can still do the smaller films I personally like better, but there's no reason he can't do both.

    Iz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too hope this film proves to be a good move for him ;;) I also hope he continues to do smaller budget films... but will they able to afford him? lol

    ReplyDelete