Saturday, September 5, 2009

FARRELL TO REPLACE DEPP IN 'MAN WHO KILLED DON QUIXOTE'... MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT?!


Terry Gilliam has laughed off rumours that Colin Farrell will replace Johnny Depp in the revived Man Who Killed Don Quixote.


Farrell appears in Gilliam's new film The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus as a transformed version of Heath Ledger's character Tony, however the director insisted that talk of the casting is just online gossip.

"Well I'm not even going to comment on that, I don't know where it comes from," Gilliam told DS. "Actually, it comes from the web, I spotted that first on the web. It's the great rumour machine of the world. It's like old ladies talking over the garden wall while they're hanging out their clothes.

"That's what the web has become and everyone has become an old lady - full of crap! I just let it run, I don't care! Colin's brilliant and I'd love to work with Colin. I can't say anything about the casting at the moment because we're just starting that process, but Colin I would never say no to. That's a good rumour!"

And of course the web hasn't done Gilliam's own promotion of his films any harm in the past either... eh Terry! ; - )

FULL STORY & SOURCE: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a175794/gilliam-denies-farrell-quixote-casting.html

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment